Comprehensive Services for Children, Adolescents and Adults with ADHD and Their Families
A coordinated, organized approach to the assessment and treatment of ADD/ADHD is the optimal method for addressing the complex needs of ADD individuals of all ages.
Common symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD) are:
- Inattention: difficulty sustaining attention, often makes careless mistakes, fails to follow through on instructions, does not finish schoolwork, chores or duties in the workplace, difficulty organizing activities, does not seem to listen, loses things , easily distracted, forgetful
- Impulsivity: often blurts out answers before questions have been completed, has difficulty awaiting turn, interrupts or intrudes on others
- Hyperactivity: fidgets, cannot sit still, runs or climbs excessively (restlessness in adolescents and adults), always ‘on the go’, difficulty in engaging in leisure activities quietly, talks excessively.
Sign up for Our FREE Email Newsletter ADDvisor at
What We Do
According to the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) survey, the incidence of ADD/ADHD in the United States is over 10% of the population. There are treatments and strategies that can help the ADD/ADHD individual live a happy, fulfilling life. The best way of approaching the challenge is from a “multimodal” perspective. Our staff looks at the different aspects of the challenges you or your child have and uses different strategies to address those concerns. While all individuals do not need comprehensive intervention, the following list can reassure you that everything, within reason, is being done for you or your child.
- Assessment, including psychological, neuropsychological and learning testing
- School Placement
- Parent Training
- Consistent Support
- Coordinate with MDs
- Cogmed Working Memory Training
- ADHD Coaching